PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We know there is a lot of information here but we want you to be fully informed about your rights and how Reload Marketing Services Ltd. uses your data. For example: we need your name and address so we can delivery your order, or we need your email address to send you the quote you have requested or to send you your artwork proof.
NO THIRD PARTY MARKETING OR MAILING
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us. We promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for direct mailing or marketing purposes.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
WHAT WE USE THE DATA FOR
Your information will not be used for any other reason other than to process your quotations, fulfil your orders, and to keep you informed of new products and offers that may become available.
We need your name and address to know where to send your ordered products to.
When you have asked for a quote, we need your email address to provide this to you.
We keep you informed of special offers by email.
WHAT DATA DO WE HOLD?
The amount of personal data you provide to us depends upon your reason for providing the information. If you are requesting a sample or brochure by post then you need to give us your delivery address; if you are signing up for our newsletter then we need your email address and name, etc. The personal data collected can include your name, address, contact details and interests/preferences relevant to you or your orders.
HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM YOU?
We collect data from you:
- When you visit any of our websites and use your account to buy products and services.
- When you make an online purchase.
- When you create an account with us.
- When you purchase or order a product, brochure or quote by phone.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you download or install one of our apps.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- When you fill in any forms on line.
Please note that most of the details we obtain from you are necessary to fulfil your order for product, brochure or quote. Without them we cannot do so. In the case of purchases, our purchase contract becomes void without those details.
You have the right to request:
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, such as email, post or telephone or all channels).
- You have the right to ask us to stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest to send you information, you can ask us to stop doing so if connected with your personal situation. We will then do so unless we have an overriding reason to continuing to process your data.
HOW CAN YOU STOP THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING?
There are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link which is included on all marketing email communications that we send you. We will then stop any further emails unless you subsequently request more offers or information again.
- Write to Reload Marketing Ltd, 4 Chatsworth Drive, Nuneaton, CV11 6SB
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD YOUR DATA FOR?
We only keep any data we collect from you for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that time, your data will either be deleted or anonymously combined with others in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.